Kick off 2019 with these winter wardrobe essentials
Have more outfits with fewer clothes using items you can wear multiple ways. Having these essentials also makes packing for trips easier.
Here are some wardrobe essentials for mixing and matching in 2019
- Leather or faux black leggings: wear them with heels at night and flat boots in the day.
- Oversized yet classic Houndstooth 80’s vibe menswear blazer: either double as a suit if you wear it with a skirt, or wear it with leggings or denim.
- Casual comfortable flat beige knee-high boots: wear them with anything.
- Fuzzy beret: looks great on everyone, perfect to keep you warm and control the hair.
- Soft mockneck oversized beige sweater: cozy and versatile.
See this houndstooth blazer and matching skirt in this post.
Thanks for visiting! Hope your 2019 is off to a great start.
shop this post:
LEATHER LEGGINGS | HOUNDSTOOTH BLAZER or more expensive HERE | FUZZY BERET HAT | CAMEL BEIGE COZY MOCK NECK SWEATER | KNEE HIGH BOOTS | FAMILY CREST SIGNANT RING similar HERE or less expensive HERE | CIRCLE PENDANT NECKLACES | BANGLES less expensive HERE| CHLOE SUNGLASSES | CHANEL BEIGE VANITY BAG CAVIAR FILIGREE NEW HERE or preloved HERE