If you’re like me and you want to see a big change without spending a lot, check out these budget-friendly decorating finds to update your entryway.
Entryway Update: 4 Budget-friendly Finds
For all you animal lovers, how pretty is this modern minimal horse photograph? I chose no mat and a white frame option here.
This rug is the best deal. $80 for 4×6. It’s classic and is designed for high traffic areas.
Love this set of 3 white vases by Serene Spaces. The glass cylinder vase is shown in sizes small, medium and large. It provides balance to the art. In general, using a set of three objects is a simple way to show a grouping that doesn’t look busy. The vases also display something natural, like this dried Pampas Grass, to the decor.
I have 2 bunches of dried Pampas Grass from this Etsy store in the medium vase.
Designer Style Tips for your Console Table
- Create a Focal Point (art, a mirror or a statement wall).
- Add something natural (flowers, a plant, or some dried stems).
- Ground the table (outlets that peep out are a pet peeve, so I used this painted side table both as extra storage and to camouflage the outlet. It also grounds the console table.)
- Add a collection with heights that vary. These vases are a great example of a set of 3 different heights that don’t look cluttered.
- Create symmetry with your arrangement. These vases balance out the art.
For more neutral styling tips and ideas, check out this post. It’s the room that you see just after you enter our small entryway.
Thanks for coming over! Let me know if you have any questions.