Fall is an awkward time of the year for a fashion lover. You’re not sure if you’d like to continue to wear your favorite summer look or try to mix in a winter coat. This year, instead of the latest trends, my goal is to build a wardrobe based off pieces that I will wear effortlessly and often.
5 Wardrobe Staples that will be the Best Layering Pieces For Fall
- Knee length cardigan: This one from WHOWHATWEAR is a great investment without the price. It’s designed to style over dresses and jeans. The long line makes it the perfect layering piece.
- Knee High Boots: These kidskin knee-high boots are comfortable and beautiful. The chunky heel with elastic top and pointed toe make them ideal fall boots.
- White Blouse Body Suit: This always-chic surplice bodysuit is in a glossy charmeuse fabric that drapes beautifully. It’s soft and feminine.
- The Perfect Tote: The Louis Vuitton Monogram Sac Plat
- An Aline High Waisted Mini Skirt: This classic piece will take you places.
Looking for pieces that are easy to pull out and frequently wear for fall? A mini skirt with a longer cardigan and knee high boots is a classic, yet dressy casual look.
This is my last Autumn in Atlanta. Can’t wait for the leaves to start changing. Thanks for visiting!
shop this post:
LONG LINED BUTTON DETAIL CARDIGAN | KNEE HIGH CHUNKY HEEL BOOTS |WHITE BLOUSE BODY SUIT | LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM SAC PLAT | CLASSIC CAMEL HIGH WAISTED MINI SKIRT | COIN LAYER NECKLACE | TORTOISE RESIN BANGLE BRACELET | SUNGLASSES| HAT