Style your sunroom for fall with these cozy autumn updates for under $50.
Let’s start with three ideas anyone can do.
- Take EVERYTHING out of the room and only put back what you like.
- Consider painting the lighting and hardware (and any old wood or metal objects) to freshen them up. Whitewashed lighting is on trend and adds a relaxed touch to any interior. Painting old objects can give them an entirely new feel.
- Find new soft stuff like these pillows ($28) and poufs ($49). They add warmth and texture.
Sunroom Decor For Fall
Heres what I changed in this space.
- Painted all the silver lighting, rods, and even the mirror white. White washed lighting is my current favorite look. It calms the space.
- Purchased new poufs.
- Found these western style pillows on amazon 😉
- Added a faux fiddle tree and a perfect basket to ground it.
- Covered up the green marble medallion with this sheepskin.
- Added fresh moss balls for the glass bowl.
- I love collecting books. I had a huge stack in this space. So I edited it down to a few current favs.
- A fresh cozy blanket is always wonderful for a cozy vibe.
So happy it’s finally fall. Hope you enjoy these cozy fall decorating ideas.
Thanks for visiting my my sunroom.